8.10.2005

Drawing and Singing

Ok, the pics that I'm about to post are really old. This happened sometime in July (15th I think). So, being the winner of the Karangkraf karaoke competition (YAY!) I get to go places so that I can use my god given gift to entertain some people. XD

Although at times I kinda get confused as to what I should be called though. A singer who draws, or an artist who sings? Hehe, in any case its fun! I just wish they'd let me sing BEFORE they serve the food. I don't want to sing then suddenly barf up on stage or something...
Oh, and last I heard the cartoonists are probably gonna go on TV...Although I'm not sure as I'm a bit blur when it comes to the ongoings at the office XD Ahahaha, it'd be nice to be on TV :B And if it does happen, make no mistake, I'm gonna call everyone of my family to watch it!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'd probably look goofy though but who cares?!

I also just realized that there are a LOT of good shows on TV (like Full House, the Korean one, Desperate Housewives and Joey to name a few). Or maybe it's just me. Cause there was a time in my life where I didn't even touched the television. Maybe the computer being busted is a good thing...Oh, and I'll be going to KK (Yay, kampung ku!) on the 21st! I just hope everyone's gonna be there cause I miss my family so much ;_; Here's hoping that the tour extends to Sandakan next time.

Alas, I'm too lazy to type already so I'll just end it here. I gotta take more pictures to put up here hehe.






I repeated two lines in the song! BWAHAHA




Yay, I get to take pictures with the Prime Minister, whee~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohooooooooooo!!!

Sandra Khoo said...

Congrats! And u sang in front of the PM? You've got guts! :D

Anonymous said...

hey man!!! i think its cool that hot university chicks are asking for your autograph and taking cosy pics with ya!! *winks*

Sandra Khoo said...

ppssttt,check out my new animator bloggers link. Totally fabulous crowd out there! WAAA!!!!

faizalmukhtar said...

first, the prime minister...

next, THE WOOORRRLLLLDDD!!!

HWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Twitter Updates

Art.dibi Buletins


Firefox 2